We wanted to share some of our favorite recipes using Farmhouse Hemp rosin products. These are fun, easy and a creative way to take on the heat in the dog days of summer.
Our first recipe is our Mint CBD Honey Lemonade. This is a fantastic drink that will instantly have you cooled and refreshed. It is the perfect combination of tart and sweet! You will be sipping on this all summer long.
MINT HONEY LEMONADE
Things you will need:
- Muddler/ Blender
- Lemons (1 cup lemon juice)
- Farmhouse Rosin Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Mint (¾ cup of fresh mint)
- 6 cups of water
- Heat up 1 cup of water and infuse 1 tablespoon of Farmhouse Rosin Honey (60mg of CBD) wait for the honey to dissolve.
- While allowing water to cool add in muddled mint leaves. (You can get creative here and add other things like lavender or fruit)
- Add the rest of the cold water and lemon juice
- Stir over lots of ice!
- Sip and Enjoy and Relax.
Our second favorite recipe is our Farmhouse Hemp Vinaigrette salad dressing. This is by far one of my favorite recipes and it's so easy to make without a big mess. This salad dressing goes perfectly with all salads. In the summer heat, I like to add crushed walnuts and fresh strawberries. The tangy and sweet notes combine perfectly with the fresh fruit. One thing we promise, you will never buy a bottle at the grocery store again
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Farmhouse Rosin Honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, then place in a large mason jar and shake well. Drizzle on your favorite salad. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.